2012年12月7日星期五

Facebook hile and careful

It may be a false thing becomes true. ,I is not a big loss . , relationresultXiao Xin next tolisten more wrong ,to suspend the action ,shouted : stop ,stop ,stop . , relationresultSaid,he said to Hua Feier : I lent her? , relationresultHuaFei son blinked ,reason of course said: you are my boyfriend !Of course, my choice .
, relationresultXiao Xin wasangry and funny to say: when did you become my girlfriend ?I didn know that .relationresultJust now !When we say that . Hua Phyl increasingly be in the right and self-confident ,pointing his finger and said: your this heartless man, Chen Shimei ,had just said it would not recognize .
, relationresultHeartbreaker !Chen Shimei. The girl is from where come ? Xiao Xin in front of a black, head sweat .What I promised you ?When you talk to a person .relationresultNewknowledge of the little witch Xiao too can pull, based on lessons from the past ,fighting say for sure but she ,had to bring this topic put aside ,turned to Murong Qingsi said : Mr.
Murong ,I am sorry !This thing I can promise you . , relationresultBefore MurongQingsi speech ,Hua Phyl aside odd track: why ,because you are more handsome ,too cousin is not pretty ? , relationresultThisis what and where? Xiao new explains: has nothing to do with the beautiful ,but i .
.. ... , relationresultBefore hewent on to say ,China Phyl interrupted: is it right? You want fake become true ? , relationresultHow can I do ? Xiao new hastened to deny .relationresultHua Feierdid not listen to his explanation ,loudly shouted: know ,you do not admit that I was your girlfriend ,because you love her .
, relationresultXiao Xinheard her go too far ,cannot help loudly : Phyl ,don with unreasonable demands ,when did I say that? , relationresultThe voice just fell,Hua Phyl burst out crying ,jumped into the Murong Qingsi arms ,different standing flexion said: ,he yelled at me ,he thought I with unreasonable demands ,Mayfair nobody ? , relationresultStop time,Hua Phyl cry more sad ,Xiao new aside family exist .
This is how, a few words will become such, if I made a big mistake !I am really bidouehaiyuan ?relationresultMurongQingsi lapped gently against the cousin of the shoulder, to coax : Phyl ,Xiao new did not mean it .
, relationresultIsn what is the meaning? He is like you will say so . Hua Feier will head buried in her arms ,sound hum hum gas ,was secretly laughing .Hey ,stupid it, miss a shot, to see how you resist ?relationresultMurongQingsi schematic Xiao new don speak in a mild tone said: I am Xiao new teacher ,and he is unable to date .
, relationresultHuaPhyl raised face, very seriously and asked: do you really mean it? , relationresult. Murong Qingsi nodded approval .relationresultHowever,China Phyl the next sentence ,let Murong Qingsi collapse .
relationresultCousin ,you lied to me .The day before yesterday evening ,I hear you say when asked his name . , relationresultAh ,google! Murong Qingsi uttered a cry .Gosh ,I in the dream really said !Otherwise, Phyl, how do you know? , relationresultSuddenly,her face blush, to get into the bedroom ,but Hua Feier tightly, no escape .
relationresultGosh,I was ashamed .In turn Murong Qingsi head drill to little cousin arms ,endless red Italian face from the rapid downward spread ,neck thrown attractive pink .( / / / text / Web / song / hair / even / load ,please / big / home / support / hold / positive / Edition / read / read .
) , relationresultIn the face of such a situation,Xiao new was awkward ,it would like to take this opportunity to leave ,but Hua Feier was called back : lady-killer ,stop .I and cousin of the two big beautiful at the same time like you ,what do you say ? , relationresultLady-killer?If not me !Xiao new touched his nose ,his face full of smile: young lady ,you don me !I promise to Murong teacher is not as ? It seems only promise first ,this simple point conditions ,or the little girl that he .
relationresultHere,he thought of a serious problem ,quickly added : just this once ,not to be taken as a precedent . , relationresultHuaPhyl tight face asked: stingy ,you don change a concept secretly .
I asked what you intend to do on my cousin ? , relationresultXiaonew scratched his head and said: I think you misunderstood !You should not love my cousin . , relationresultAt this time,Murong Qingsi managed to calm down ,on the side of said : Phyl ,you really misunderstand !I might be a dream, only the name .
This guy always be opinionated ,arrogant ,withdrawn ,how could I love him ! , relationresultHuaPhyl was not channel : cousin ,you when I was three years old ?If you don him, what do you think of others, but he pretend to be your boyfriend ? , relationresultThis ! Murong Qingsi glanced at Xiao Xin, who said: it is not because he is handsome ,so as to put the dating guy gas go .
, relationresultHuaPhyl head cocked to think for a while ,and careful observation of the two expressions,Facebook, that finally let go of them, nodded: appraise and believe you again . , relationresultThen,she turned to Xiao new ,continue to ask: cousin problem was solved now .
Then I ? , relationresultMay I helpyou .Xiao Xin pretended not to know .relationresultHuaPhyl picked up the pillow and threw it ,and shouted: you do not admit that I was your girlfriend ?In vain I miss you every day ,that you didn take me seriously .
, relationresultMurongXiao Xin was fired Qingsi know things aside ,to play .relationresultCousin ,you are young .He might be afraid of your learning ,will be . , relationresultReally? China asked Phyl half believe and half doubt .
relationresultXiao Xin sawthe situation improved ,but said : yes ,Phyl was only 17 years old ,cnn,next to the university entrance exam .His brother doesn because this affects you . , relationresultHuaPhyl immediately change from sorrow to joy ,affirmed: do you mean if I admitted to university ,you can be your girlfriend ? , relationresultUh!New words xiao .
See you saw his ,could not help but soft-hearted, then think of time there are half a year ,go get the solution of the problem, then things in the future .Maybe little witch on the University ,and will like others .
He said : I promise you . , relationresultHearing this,Hua Phyl brightened up ,slim hands ,cried: a verbal statement without any proof ,we draw a . , relationresultDraw the line, how to swear ?No ! Xiao Xin suddenly has a total feeling .
relationresultHuaPhyl immediately Du has a small mouth ,pretend angrily : me . , relationresultIn desperation,Xiao Hua Phyl new and had to pull the gogo ,and at the same time under the weight of the oath is as follows :relationresultXiao new Fairwhale infants in University ,must abide by the promise ,China Phyl when his girlfriend .
If you violate this oath ,Xiao new will Shangjie was killed by a car ,go out to be crushed by foot brick ,fell into the well drowned ,climbing up ,swimming drowned ,eat drink choking ,choking to death ,the bank was robbed .
.. ... , relationresultThe oathsaid few words ,Xiao new entire face green .relationresultAt this time,he finally realized that he had a big when ,and only for the aurelian person only makes a carving insects subtotal .
relationresult(the end) , relationresultThe body of the thirty-eighth chaptertwo beauties a play ( for collection receipt ) , relationresultUpdate: 2009-5-300:07:52 chapter number :2445 , relationresultThe weight of the oathafter finish ,Hua Phyl finally to ones content ,regardless of what is going on in Xiao Xin .
In short ,the other fell into her hands ,that is the monkey falls on the Buddha in the palm of your hand ,in this life to want to escape ,it is -- never .relationresultAt this time,Hua Phyl finally think of business ,Murong said: Qingsi cousin ,each time about at nine . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论