2012年11月23日星期五

Beats By Dre In Ear hone Rang wayYou a

The grape makes by fermentation, alcohol degree the B degree is that the rare best is dry red, strictly comes to say, the champagne is in fact also a wine.The category that belongs to bubble wine, just because of brewing a dissimilarity.Consequently was also equal to drink miscellaneous wine, my several times persuading sword Ning eyebrow didn't want to drink more this kind of wine.Just the good heart is into donkey liver lung, but drive the sword Ning eyebrow crest come back:"Is dry and red to just more have flavor while matching meat, don't you know?"
Useless talk, I certainly know.These two wenches exactly don't understand wine?I depressedly looking at these two stupid cows am been the best wine as soda to drink and suddenly think of oneself that still remained top-class wheat card of the world of one lesser half Lun, must seek a good place to hide it.In case drive Su snow the month was drunk as soda,beats by dre cheap.
After being wined and dined to satiety, sword Ning eyebrow due to just winning a landslide victory the fascination is the highest, after waiting waiter to put away.Oneself compete first jumps up a bed and calls a way:"Quick come quick come, immediately after have fun."
Su snow the month feel pity on ground to touch the soft hair of the eyebrow of sword Ning.Say with smile:"The small beauty of wretchedness, be closed at home how long?See you play cards to all play so happily, this businessman, affirmation is to all day lock you in the room, make you not go out to have fun."
The sword Ning eyebrow Song shrugs shoulders.Helplessly say:"Pour isn't that the elder brother is so bad, however say about with elder sister, someone takes care of me every day and had mercy on dead.Want to go out to have fun to all don't go.It is also similar in the university."
I strange way:"In the university how does your family take care of you?"
The sword Ning eyebrow cries to lose a face to say:"My form master is my mama's university classmate.Is relating to very not so bad!I have a slight commotion at school of meeting drive the Xun BE."
I kept eyes and shook head a way:"Is there still affair like this?"
Su snow the month hum a way:"Your thinking is your this guys.Have no the matter made to turn over to run to go out with home, a run be how many years, I am in the university not just and is Yi rain just about?The class dismisseds all want to go home to check in on Fridays."
I immediately have no language, Leng along while, just shake head a way:"Is unimaginable!Calculated, played cards."
Indeed as expected is a geomancy to by turn turn, everyone eats wined and dined to satietily now of, control breath for a while arrive I, in a row four all call landlord successful, beat two beauties put blame on connect sky.It was several cup wine to keep on infusing again.Not much.The last champagne also saw bottom.
Su snow the month suddenly and oddly ask a way:"Feed, you whether do what hand and foot?How to drink champagne originator of a loan association also is dizzy?Can't?Lin Yun, the hand that you when descend?How didn't I see?You are this guy, the means is too brilliant?"
I am in distress situation, oneself is clearly stupid, also put blame on is my dosage?Wry smile way:"I really took you, I to you still descend what medicine?You press a root not to understand wine by yourself, that champagne approaches 13 degrees, ratio beer of alcohol content all about, you are this stupid wench, I clearly make you not to drink too much dry red of, two kinds of wine are getting more miscellaneous.Know or not?"
The sword Ning eyebrow touches head and nods a way:"Seem so, what time?"
The moonlit night spirit sees and answer a way:"9:00 much just."
The sword Ning eyebrow jumped all of a sudden and called a way:"Oh, so late, I must return to at once."
Return to?I and the moonlit night spirits all got a fright, I with touch a sum, say with smile:"You are this guy, really a house female, 9:00 hasty return to?Eldest brother, I also drank and touched an alcohol test how do?Take a rest again walk to go not to go?"
The sword Ning eyebrow also feels that having a little is ashamed.Blush to redly say with smile:"Is sorry sorry, I go first to take a bath.In case return to an old daddy and be scolding."In a hurry entered a bathroom, left me and moonlit night spirit 2 people are over there.
The moonlit night spirit seductive eyes is like silk, lightly say with smile:"How?Show interest to the sword Ning eyebrow?"
My Song shrugs shoulders.Decline to comment, the plop pours on the bed.By hand the mat wears head.Say with smile:"Have no this time a matter, I admit sword Ning the eyebrow is very beautiful, however ……" I.Immediately after and easily say, "she still can not constitute threat to you currently."
The moonlit night spirit space space smiled and ordered my nose to say:"The world man's words, all not dependable, particularly is a Yang state ground man, being also a wordses can not believe."
I am breathed to smile, Su snow the month suddenly sigh a way:"This wench, in fact also very pitiful of, be like canary.See her, seem see a past of I similar, however, luckily I am more courageous than her."
I stretch hand to knead Su's snow month ground nose.Say with smile:"Be previously like you are similar?That at the right moment, I am two to all accept, all anyway is onely."
The powder boxing of Su snow month is indeed as expected failed to come down, is beating me ground belly,Beats By Dre In Ear, I"Alas!" is a small fist that held tight her, say with smile:"You are this guy, the wine of the one belly is teeing off to come."
Su snow month Chen way:"Good, the in the mind words spoke?Get Long to hope Shu.That flows cloud Ge so many beauties and wased simply to all accept?"
I H'm a , bye rise finger, the calculation of a , read a Dao way in:"The sword Ning eyebrow, direction of wind floats zero, Lin Die Yu, a clear sky doll, oh, seeing to me must apply for an Arabian nationality."
Su snow the month suddenly say with smile:"Wanted to also accept such as the flower?"
I 1 arouse to work properly and almost vomited out all of rices just eating.Ha ha say with smile:"Long Wu Shen's state is that guy, ha ha!"Told Su the affair of Long Wu Shen's state snow month, Su snow month indeed as expected is also smile flower twig disorderly Zhan, pour on me, was taken advantage of an opportunity by me to eat several bottom bean curds.
The sword Ning eyebrow is from the bathroom in walked out, meek long send back at the drop of water, beat blouses all wet many.Su snow the month soon walked past, say with smile:"Stupid wench.How to don't blow stem to come out?"
The sword Ning eyebrow injustice way:"The hair dryer has no in the bathroom, my seeking 1 turn don't also find out."
Su snow the month tooked a look in the past and soon made a phone call to let guest room service department send to a new hair dryer to come up, that attendant was continuously to compensate a gift of apology, Su snow the month flicked and signaled hint to make him go out, then said with smile:"Come, light rain I come to help you."
I poured on the bed to stretch one lazy waist, the telephone of sudden wine bottle rang to get up again.Have never liked hurtling of spirit telephone Rang way:"You are this boy, just screamed madly to call what, turn head to chock to death your boy!"
The wine bottle humed Chi along while, just say:"Crazy elder brother, the game inside has a little a small matter, I especially idea to say with you a , if you sometimes, come up and see!The double that don't bother you flew to greatly account.Worship."The Pa hanged a telephone.
H'm?The wine bottle is this boy, must be important event, otherwise he can't return to make a phone call for me this time, I turn the sword Ning that the head sees a beauty bath eyebrow.Wanted to think, said:"The month of snow, you evening right here rest, I open your car to return to, I tomorrow morning come to connect you."
Su snow month strange way:"How,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com?Occupy to take place?"
I nod a way:"The wine bottle makes a phone call to come over and say in game have a little affair, make a phone call this time now, see come how much have a little not and usually, you accompany sword Ning the eyebrow play for a night well, etc. meeting you make a telephone call for her house by your name be."
Sword Ning eyebrow but hesitant way:"Is like this good?I will receive scolding of?"
The moonlit night spirit says with smile:"Is not the silly wench very good so?In case you are all day locked in the home, afraid of."
The sword Ning eyebrow hesitated a long time and ordered to say:"That is all right!"
I took a look these two equally cut off a color of can person's beauty, without cause of unexpectedly have some missing feeling in the hearts, don't know as well in the heart is what feel, or come out room, until oneself comes downstairs to drive away a person, in the mind this just regret soon the drop blood come out.Ah ah Pei of, positive such as wine bottle say.The double that is very not easy to have airplane meeting, two big super beauties together, so good opportunity I incredibly missed and infused so 12 bottles of carbonic acid beverages again more, absolutely can let capacity for liquor all Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论